Over the last decade, there has been a major hike in the growth rate of global import and export business. Almost every nation on this planet is trading commodities with other nations of the world. The top ten exporting products or commodities that almost every country on the map of international business exports include crude oil, cars, processed petroleum oil, phone system devices, integrated circuits, automobile parts & accessories, gold, petroleum gas and blood fractions.
The top five importing commodities or products include Oil, electronic equipment, machine engines and pumps, vehicles and plastics. Crude Oil remains the most sought after commodity or product of high demand in almost every country in the world with China emerging as the largest importer of crude oil followed by the United States of America among the top countries of the world.
Al-Qelada is helping numerous business enterprises in sailing through smoothly with the complex process of exporting and importing of goods/commodities worldwide and in complying with import-export requirements as well as assisting in hassle free custom clearances.
We have observed that for many goods that are produced in countries where the safety and performance requirements of the importing country or region are not always fully understood resulting in costs associated with product/goods recalls, compensation claims and the damage to a brand’s reputation. Al-Qelada’s export-import service team goes through the latest provisions, minimizes paperwork, and helps in faster transit of goods and in lowering shipping costs with truly personalized services.
Al-Qelada is a name to reckon with when providing Export-Import Services to its esteemed clients and our services include maintaining the valid and legal documentation that is required for goods transportation across nations. In order to offer our Export-Import Services, our experts work in close coordination with clients in precisely understanding their business requirements.
Shippers are now required to collaborate with service providers who are up to date on the latest regulations who can anticipate and prevent delays and who have global connections. Al-Qelada’s export-import services involve reducing your paperwork, cut costs and help you in keeping abreast of industry changes thereby giving a boost to your international business.
Our Bouquet of Export Services Include –
- Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Breakbulk and Trans loading from one country to another
- Consular Legalization, required by different nations
- Full Container Load (FCL) shipments
- Less than Container Load (LCL) shipments to enhance cost savings for smaller shippers
- Over dimensional and project cargo
- Letters of Credit and related documentation
- Warehousing Storage and Distribution with bonded and non-bonded facilities
- Worldwide transportation arrangements
- NVOCC, or Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier Services
The Import Services that we have expertise include-
- Broker Interface (ABI) system with Customs
- Remote Filing Capability
- Pre-clearance for Air / Ocean
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Duty Payment Capabilities
- Internet Tracking / Tracing
- Bonds for All Types of Customs Entries
- Marine Insurance
- Purchase Order Monitoring via the Internet
- Customized Status Reports, Including Third Party Visibility
- Deferred Tax Report
- Electronic Data Interchange Capability
- Warehousing and Distribution of Imported Goods
- Hazardous Material Certified
- Duty Drawback Management
Our Export-Import Services take care of all required and related permissions as we extend the efficient services of our custom clearing agents who can direct our clients through the intricacies of customs rules and regulations. Our services ensure that your shipment is delivered with the complete documentation, before the closing out of the scheduled flight/vessel.
Al-Qelada’s team of professionals has expertise and experience of dealing with export-import compliance laws and regulations with an ability to clear any type of shipment. For more details regarding our Export-Import Services – Do contact us on – firstname.lastname@example.org